понедельник, 25 марта 2013 г.

The time of my life



What’s the best thing about being your age?


Good evening, everyone!

Tonight I would like to express my opinion about being the age of twenty. 

As it strikes me, being an adolescent is quite a good experience and really a nice period of life.

The best thing about being 20 is that the world is your oyster. You have so much hope, so many dreams and you believe you can achieve anything! When you think about the next year or two in your life, you feel quite upbeat about it and you’re looking forward to it.

You look on the bright side, and your positive attitude can make people around you feel good, as well. Future fills you with great optimism and hope, and it looks promising for you! In most cases, you see only positive aspects of future life and you are not afraid of getting older!

These years are good because you can find your way in life. You can try something new and exciting, like learning a foreign language, travelling around the world or something unexpected, like bungee jumping or being a volunteer.

It’s quite likely, that being a juvenile is quite a right time to create the most valuable relationships you will ever have in your life, and you will look at them very fondly during the whole life.


Moreover, I reckon, that there’s a plenty of time ahead of me, time to get things right, time to become more mature, I guess, that’s part of maturity that comes with age and experience.

To be honest, I’ve kind of enjoy my life at the moment. Now I’ve got things the way I like, and life’s good!


And what do you think about it? Please don’t hesitate to share your ideas and ask questions!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий